Central Pattana pushes forward its residential business, planning to launch over 50 projects across country within 5 years with ‘The Ecosystem of Quality Living’ concept utilizing proximity to shopping centers and mixed-use projects
– The company plans to launch over 50 projects in the next five years, which will result in over 70 projects covering 27 provinces and serving 20,000 families.
– It will focus on the high quality of Retail & Residential integration by implementing three strategies, namely “Best in Town” to create a strong brand which taps into key locations including new CBDs and downtowns, “Beyond Quality” to offer quality, lifestyle and safety that are beyond expectations, and “Strong Synergy” to fulfill lifestyle journey with synergy of Central Group services.
– Central Pattana Residential can cater to the needs of affluent urbanists across the country, including those who buy residential units to live there themselves; those who buy units to be their vacation homes; and those who buy the units as investments with an attractive yield of four to five percent.
– In 2022, the company will launch four ESCENT condominiums, including one project located next to Central Suratthani and three projects adjacent to Robinson Lifestyle shopping centers in Suphan Buri, Chachoengsao and Trang, as well as two horizontal projects, NINYA Ratchaphruek and NIRATI Chiangmai.
– An event is held at centralwOrld from today to July 24, 2022 to offer special benefits worth eight million baht for over 10 single-house, townhome and condominium projects of Central Pattana Residential.
Central Pattana Plc., Thailand’s No.1 company in sustainable real estate development and developer of Central shopping centers, residential projects, office buildings and hotels across Thailand with the retail-led mixed-use development approach, is pushing forward with its residential real estate plan focusing on creating “The Ecosystem of Quality Living” for higher quality of life and better lifestyle with over 50 new projects in the next five years. As a result, the company will have over 70 projects housing in 27 provinces serving about 20,000 families.
In 2022, it targets sales of 5.5 billion baht and revenue of three billion baht. The company will also launch six new projects, consisting of four ESCENT condominiums in Surat Thani, Suphan Buri, Chachoengsao and Trang, and two horizontal projects, NINYA Ratchaphruek and NIRATI Chiangmai.
The Imagining Better Living event will be held at the Central Court, 1st floor of centralwOrld from today to July 24, 2022 to present over 10 projects, including single houses, townhomes and condominiums, with exclusive discount offers of up to eight million baht. Interested individuals can register at the website https://bit.ly/3IdQQKV and receive up to 1,000 The1 points.
Ms. Wallaya Chirathivat, President and CEO of Central Pattana, said, “Central Pattana is reinforcing its position as the retail-led mixed-use developer with an investment plan of 120 billion baht for a period of five years. Residential projects are one of our main businesses and a key component of the mixed-use development projects, which are the strength of our company. In the past four years, our residential business has grown continuously, generating over 10 billion of total revenue.”
“By 2026, we will have launched over new 50 projects, generating a sustainable growth of no less than 20 percent per year. As a result, we will have over 70 residential projects covering 27 provinces which will be home to over 20,000 families.”
“With an experience accumulated throughout our history of over 40 years, we are looking forward to create a standard for quality residential projects that will elevate quality of life and lifestyle and build ‘The Ecosystem of Quality Living’ that spreads across the country. Our market insight also allows us to understand customer demands and behavior in various locations, enabling us to cater to diverse needs of people across Thailand, including those in top and secondary cities where shopping centers and other developments of Central Pattana and Central Group are located, as well as in other potential locations.”
“We are able to tap into the target group of ‘Affluent Urbanists’ who are different from customers of other projects. Our target group include those who buy residential units to live there themselves based on their confidence in the brand, quality and location; those who buy units to be their vacation homes based on their ‘shop-cation’ and ‘weekend house’ lifestyles; and those who buy the units as investments with preferences for assets with a continuous increase of value and an attractive yield of four to five percent,” said Ms. Wallaya.
Flight Lieutenant Kree Dejchai. President, Residential Business of Central Pattana, said, “Our residential business is operated in coherence with the direction of Central Pattana under the aim to elevate quality of life for people, society and community. Therefore, we pay great attention to quality in every aspect, from project development to quality of life and lifestyle of residents.”
“The ‘Central homes’ of Central Pattana are outstanding due to the retail & residential integration, based on implementation of three strategies, which are Best in Town, Beyond Quality and Strong Synergy.”
1. The “Best in Town” strategy aims to create a strong brand presence in key locations such as new CBDs and downtowns, with an ability to provide convenience due to proximity to shopping centers and other elements of Central Pattana mixed-use projects where lifestyle needs are catered. Residents can shop in the shopping center, dine in a hotel and work in an office building, which are all part of the mixed-use development. In addition, residential units in Central Pattana projects are valuable assets that are attractive investments.
1. The “Beyond Quality” strategy aims to create quality, lifestyle and safety that are beyond expectations with customer-centric design thinking. As a result, the residential projects will be “beyond” in aspects such as:
– Space Central Pattana residential projects provide more privacy, 35 percent more green spacewhen compared to other projects, a focus on presence of large trees, and more spaces to serve new lifestyles such as the flexible space, senior rooms and universal design space.
– Smart Security & Well-Being The residential projects are equipped with smart technology to provide a higher safety standard. Double gates and VMS (Visitor Management System) are available to all projects, while top projects such as NIYHAM will enjoy six-level security. There is also a smart application to control the privilege system, security and home automation, while an active air-flow system will ensure optimal air quality and temperature for residents.
– Services & Facilities The projects are managed by juristic persons under Central Pattana in order to ensure long-term confidence of residents. Common spaces and facilities are ample, including a 25-meter semi-Olympic saltwater rooftop pool for every condominium project, fitness centers with equipment on par with hotels, shuttle bus services to Central shopping centers, more parking space when compared to typical projects, and outdoor lifestyle facilities such as playgrounds, libraries for learning, senior gardens for activities of the elderly, pet-friendly facilities, laundry café for those waiting for laundry, and garden gyms.
– Sustainability To achieve the net zero target by 2050, Central Pattana has pioneered the use of new materials and technology and incorporated them in design. Plants are selected for their ability to reduce carbon dioxide, a mission to plant one million trees is implemented, solar cells are fully utilized in common areas, and consulting services on EV charger stations, waste water management, and waste recycling stations are available to residents.
3. The “Strong Synergy” strategy offers privileges and benefits from Central Group to residents from their very first day. The residents can enjoy various Central Pattana services, including personal concierge, housekeeping, other services related to mixed-use development projects, an upgrade to The 1 Exclusive membership and other related benefits, discounts at Central, Robinson, Tops Online and Power Buy, and services from Home Service and BnB Home.