‘Central Westville’ sets out to ignite Ratchapruek district with the ultimate sustainable lifestyle shopping center of the future, under the concept of ‘West at Its Best’
– “Central Westville, the ‘Landmark of the West’, has a total project worth 6.2 billion baht, upgrading retail and lifestyle in ratchapruek. It covers a catchment area of more than 600,000 people on a vast space of 93,000 m2, welcoming a daily traffic of 50,000 customers.”
– ‘The Prototype of Urban Living’, The new prototype of the future: ‘Semi-Outdoor’ and ‘Low Carbon Mall’ with ‘Integrated People & Pet Journey’ to create complete living for a sustainable future for all.
– Get ready for ‘The First Eco-Friendly Grand Opening Event in Thailand’ on November 29th, featuring over 300 renowned stores and 80 restaurants, providing a comprehensive all-day dining experience in the Ratchapruek area.
Central Pattana plc, Thailand’s no. 1 retail-led mixed use real estate developer, covering Central shopping centers, residential projects, office buildings and hotels nationwide, is moving forward to upgrade retail and lifestyle in the Ratchapruek area by marking a new landmark of Western Bangkok and announcing the readiness of Central Westville, with a total project worth of 6.2 billion baht, marks the 40th shopping center by Central Pattana. It is the new prototype of a ‘Semi-outdoor’ and ‘Low Carbon Mall’ of the future, designed to seamlessly connect the lives of people, pets, and eco-friendly trends. Central Westville is the most complete lifestyle venue in Ratchapruek, offering a comprehensive experience from morning to midnight with more than 300 well-known brands and 80 restaurants, providing all-day dining options.
‘The Westviller Digital Art Exhibition’ Video clip :
Central Westville is opening on 29 November 2023 under the concept of the ‘West at Its Best’, with a spectacular grand opening event, where nature and technology are seamlessly combined to deliver a sensational experience for everyone.
Dr. Nattakit Tangpoonsinthana, Chief Marketing Officer for Central Pattana plc, said: “Central Pattana is committed to creating great things for everyone as a ‘place maker’; a space developer of the future to help upgrade the quality of life for all while caring for our society and the environment, and that’s why we created Central Westville with the main concept to combine nature with urbanization to achieve ‘the first-ever nature-harmonized retail’ and a prototype of shopping center for a sustainable future for all. This is the first shopping center that meets the needs of ‘People, Pets and Planet’, with an around-the-clock lifestyle covering people’s lifestyles from morning to midnight.
Central Westville meets four lifestyle trends:
1. Family Destination – the destination that meets every lifestyle of every generation in the family for Dining/Kids/Pets/Sports/Fashion:
– Synergizing business forcing of Central Group – ‘New concept stores’ for Central Department Store with over 750-million-baht investment to transform 19,000 m2 under the concept of ‘Central Factory’, with a focus on loft design – utilizing reused materials such as steel frames and woodwork with a smart design that allows for as much natural light as possible, along with Tops Food Hall, Power Buy, B2S ThinkSpace, Supersports and
– Best Dining Destination – brings together over 80 brands for all-day dining from morning to late at night, covering Thai, Asian, Japanese, Korean cuisines, fusion styles and healthy cafés along with desserts from Thai and international brands from popular restaurants under the Iberry group such as Thong Smith, ros’niyom, Rongsi Pochana, Ăn Cơm Ăn Cá in addition to Prai Raya Signature, Lim Lao Ngow, Nana Coffee Roaster, specialty coffee cafés that open early at 7.00 AM, Cath Kidston Tearoom, Mil Toast House, Nam Nam Pasta and Tapas, Yakiniku Like, Nice Two Meat U, Saemaeul, etc.
– Best Style Destination – shop to the fullest with over 70 popular fashion brands carefully selected for Ratchapruek residents such as Uniqlo, Muji in a new concept, Adidas, Pandora, LUSH, Skechers, etc. There is Beauty & Wellness with 15 leading beauty institutes, health and beauty stores such as MATSUMOTO KIYOSHI, etc. and many more.
– Family & Edutainment Hub for children and families: SkyRise Adventure, an adventure on the largest rope course in Thailand; Kiztopia, the first in Thailand with a large indoor playground from Singapore, and be amazed by new innovative and beyond-imagination cinemas in Thailand at Westville Cineplex.
2. Health Enthusiasts & Active Tribes – now have a new alternative for enhancing their fitness levels at the premium fitness center: JETTS Black, the only premium fitness center in Ratchapruek, open daily from 6:00 AM to Midnight. Central Westville also features a professional rooftop running track for sporty individuals and a complete selection of sports fashion items from brands such as Adidas, Puma, Vans, Skechers, Le Coq Sportif, and more.”
3. Petsumer Community – the very first shopping center where you can bring your four-legged family members to enjoy life together in the Pet-Friendly landmark. It covers a total area of more than 1,000 m2 and offers the most complete range of pet facilities, including 17 pet-friendly restaurants in semi-outdoor zones and the Buddy Yard zone – an open area where you can take your pet for a walk, exercise, and enjoy life together. Additionally, you can find a full range of great products and services at the Pet ‘n Me Flagship store.
4. Eco-consumer & Sustainability – promotes Thailand’s transition towards a low-carbon lifestyle society. Not only have we designed the shopping center with a strong focus on sustainability, including the use of clean energy and reducing greenhouse gas emissions during construction, but we’ve also fostered an environmentally friendly business ecosystem by collaborating with all our partner stores to engage in green activities. These activities include organizing marketing campaigns to promote planet-saving behaviors among the public, reducing the use of plastic bags and plastic straws, and encouraging customers to use their own cups, among other initiatives. Additionally, for electric vehicle users, Central Westville is equipped with 23 EV charging ports.