AP Thailand unveils the masterpiece of the year RHYTHM Charoennakhon Iconic New luxury condo the only one opposite ICONSIAM
– AP Thailand makes a historic comeback after 4 years with the RHYTHM condo brand, unveiling this year’s masterpiece – the Bht 5-billion RHYTHM Charoennakhon Iconic
– This groundbreaking flagship luxury project is the first super condominium in Thailand sought after by everyone with the Bluechip Design Residence concept: the ultimate lifestyle design with attention to every detail, highlighting the industry’s best in three areas
– SUPER RADIUS: The best location on Charoen Nakhon Road, a rare plot right in the centre of the river CBD, opposite ICONSIAM, only 100 metres away from BTS Chaoroen Nakhon, surrounded by major CBD growth with YoY higher value
– SUPER DESIGN: The best design inspired by Japanese-Italian craftsmanship: a balance of tangible beauty and high-life aesthetics, selection of quality materials, special design of furniture along with a common area for a super special lifestyle experience spanning over 3.3 rai
– SUPER ARCHITECTURE: The best new spectacular landmark blending architecture with a natural luxurious vibe along with one-of-a-kind
– Sky Facilities looking out to spectacular views of Bangkok and the Chao Phraya River bend
– Only 577 units are available. The public preview of new Hospitality Design sample units at the Sales Gallery is scheduled for 25 – 26 November 2023
– Register for an appointment to get up to Bht 300,000 in special privileges for SIMPLEX 1 – Bedroom with 35 square metres at starting price of Bht 5.6 million, SIMPLEX 2 – Bedroom with 95 square metres at starting price of Bht 16 million and VERTIPLEX with 4.45-metre high ceiling at starting price of Bht 5 million at https://apth.ly/rhythm-iconic
Ms. Kamolthip Bumrungchatudom, Chief Business Group, Condominium, AP Thailand Public Co., Ltd., said her company is committed to a promise to deliver ‘Cheevit Dee Dee Tee Lueak Eng Dai’ and will stick to its plan to remain No.1 developer of condos for urbanites through product and service design innovation, as it strives to improve the living quality for homeowners to live an ideal life. Today, AP Thailand is all set to unveil RHYTHM Charoennakhon Iconic, its newest flagship condominium and its proudest of the year. A luxury condominium built on the only plot of land right in the centre of the river CBD opposite ICONSIAM, only 100 metres from BTS Charoen Nakhon. The project is the 23rd joint venture development between AP Thailand and Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd., valued at Bht 5,000 million, offering only 577 units. The preview of the project is scheduled for 25 – 26 November, where the first group of visitors will be shown the project’s sample SIMPLEX 1 – Bedroom with 35 square metres on offer for a starting price of Bht 5.6 million and VERTIPLEX with 4.45-metre high ceiling on offer at starting price of Bht 9.5 million.
Over the years, the success of the condominium brand RHYTHM has been evidence of the trust and confidence of AP’s upscale customers. What makes the brand strong and outstanding is the company’s attention to perfection. This is particularly the case with RHYTHM Charoennakhon Iconic, to be unveiled at the end of 2023. In addition to being the company’s major highlight and a great comeback in four years for the brand RHYTHM, the project is one of the masterpieces marking ten years of partnership between AP Thailand and Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd. Both companies are strongly committed to making the project the first super condominium in the country. It’s a commitment to ensuring every detail is perfect so the development can be the epitome of the best for RHYTHM is in the details. It’s something that perfectly blends the project’s uniqueness with the customer’s lifestyle like no other development does, and it comes in handy to satisfy the demand in the luxury condo sector from Thai and foreign home-buyers.