AP Thailand joins in self-empowerment drive works with partners in I am Power programme to give educational opportunities for life betterment
– AP Thailand, caring for society, aims to value potential development for people to have skills of the future in order to live a great life on their own terms
– Partners with SEAC, Creative Talk, Vulcan Coalition, Social Innovation Foundation to launch I am Power campaign to empower graduates and youth with disabilities nationwide by giving them opportunities to access practical skills of the future so they can eliminate life limitations, embrace positive vibes to learn, grow and look ahead with determination
– Campaign piloted through 2 major activities in ‘AP-SEAC presents CREATIVE TALK CONFERENCE 2022’ – event of the year that gets together over 100 speakers to share knowledge and interesting trends in first-ever format designed to accommodate people with disabilities in various aspects both on-the-ground and online
– AP-SEAC presents CREATIVE TALK CONFERENCE 2022 will be held on 25-26 June with Angel Tickets exclusively reserved for graduates and youth with disabilities interested to attend online. To register, click on https://bit.ly/CTCforPWDs now until 15 June
– IW-Inclusive Workplace programme executed for 2nd year to prepare over 100 graduates and youth with disabilities from 21 universities nationwide for job markets with special skill enhancement course after first-year success in supplying workforce for leading firms
Mr. Vittakarn Chandavimol, Chief Corporate Strategy and Creation, AP (Thailand) Public Co., Ltd., said that AP Thailand in its role as Thailand’s prominent property developer is committed to Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG). On the social front, AP Thailand is determined to play its part in working for people in society to have a better quality of life, he said adding that the company’s main goal is to be an organisation that attaches importance to potential development for people to have the skills of the future so everyone can live a great life on their own terms and the company has taken many initiatives to achieve that goal.
The company wants to provide the underprivileged with opportunities to access new skills so they can access quality job markets like the general public, the company has joined four business partners to undertake a social empowerment programme called I am Power to support graduates and youth with disabilities so they can live a great life on their own terms. This programme involves giving these people educational opportunities to help them learn new skills of the future. The programme aims to promote the potential and create positive energy for graduates and youth with disabilities to gain confidence in their potential, getting them ready to eliminate every life limitation while learning new skills they can use to better their success in securing quality jobs.