Five reasons why you should visit Central Village, Thailand’s Most Complete Luxury Outlet & Lifestyle Destination, to open its second phase on 28 Jan 2022
Central Village, Thailand’s world-class luxury outlet operated by Thailand’s leading real estate developer Central Pattana Plc. and its joint venture partner Mitsubishi Estate (Thailand) Co., Ltd., a subsidiary under global real estate giant Mitsubishi Estate Co. Ltd., are preparing to launch phase two of Central Village on 28 Jan 2022.
There are five reasons why customers will have to visit Central Village Phase Two:
1. Exquisite and unique architectural design under the concept of Thai Modern
The design of the second phase was inspired by Thai way of life, art and culture as presented by the one-of-its-kind contemporary modern Thai villages at Central Village. Four villages will be added to the outlet including Textile Village inspired by Thai textile patterns, Brick Village with its quaint brick structures, Porcelain Village which uses the graceful Thai Lai Kram porcelain as motif, Goldsmith Village where silver and gold are employed to portray luxury and sophistication. The villages are part of an outdoor experience, supplemented with lush green areas, convenient roofed paths, fountains, houses and trees.
2. Discounts and promotions of up to 90% all year around including special promotions available at the launch of the second phase
Central Village gives out the best outlet deals of 35-70% or up to 90% during special periods. To celebrate the launch of the second phase, special promotions will be available from 28 Jan to 7 Feb 2022. Exclusive offers are Fashion Passport that grants access to on-top promotions for certain brands, Lucky Angbao of 300 baht given to customers who have collected five passport stamps (100 baht can be spent at Central Village and another 200 baht at certain shops*), High Spender Promotions including an Angbao of 1,000 baht upon reaching 50,000 baht of spending and an Angbao of 5,000 baht upon reaching 150,000 baht, Cash back of up to 17%* from participating credit cards, A x2 modifier for The 1 Points when spending at participating stores.
3.Presence of leading brands covering all tiers and lifestyles
Central Village in its second phase will be the venue of over 300 global brands including Salvatore Ferragamo, Coach, Ermenegildo Zegna, Kate Spade, Kenzo, Marimekko, Max & Co, MCQ, Michael Kors, Moschino, Outlet by Club21, Polo Ralph Lauren, Valentino, Vivienne Westwood, Bath & Body Works, Coccinelle and Jim Thompson. The second phase will also include many new brands across different lifestyle categories, including golf, running and extreme sports in the sport & adventure category, Pomelo and Beautrium in the fashion & beauty category, a renowned Japanese kids apparel brand in the family category, a popular Japanese-style coffee and Matcha softcream shop in the F&B category, and Pet ‘N Me which will pioneer a completely new category of brands for Thai outlet malls. In addition, B2S will have a presence in an outlet for the first time at Central Village.
It will also be the food destination with famous restaurants and cafes including A Pink Rabbit Cake Cafe + Palette, Bonchon, Café Amazon, ChaTraMue, Fresh Me, Fuji Restaurant, Laem Charoen Seafood, Lao Yuan, Tiew Kai Ta Lueng, MK Restaurants, Olino Crepe & Tea, Red Diamond Specialty Coffee, Starbucks, Sushi Hiro and Swensen’s.
4. Instagrammable Landmarks and check-in spots throughout the area
The second phase includes new attractions and landmarks including a large Thai heritage fountain amidst an amazing array of plants. Various festive events will be held throughout the year and places to check in will be plenty. Visitors will soon be able to enjoy the “Power of the Great Tiger” garden with giant auspicious Chinese calligraphic art. An outdoor space with close proximity to nature will provide a chill ambience to those seeking to relax.
5. Merely 30 minutes from Bangkok CBD fulfilling ‘The Emerging Lifestyle Communities’ to cater to needs of all groups of customers with various brands to cater customers’ unique interests
Central Village is creating new lifestyle communities to cater to three customer groups, which are the family, sport lifestyle and wealth groups.
– For the family group, Central Village is adding renowned Japanese brands of sports clothing and home & living products. It also has a full-scale playground, a pet-friendly environment and a pet owner community, and Japanese-style coffee and Matcha soft cream shop.
– For the wealth group, Central Village will hold activities such as weekly supercar meetings. It will target high spenders at various Central shopping centers across the country through precise CRM marketing.
– For the sport lifestyle group, Central Village is being turned into a sport destination with new sport specialty stores including running shoes and equipment store Rev Runnr, camping store Columbia, and other stores for cycling, golf and running, as well as a skate park and gokarts.