Central Pattana announces the success of ‘Central Korat’, the largest mixed-use development in the Northeast, valued at 10 billion baht, with a strong synergy of shopping center, condominium and hotel, spurring economy and tourism of Korat
– The first fully-integrated mixed-use development in the northeastern region that connects all elements within a mixed-use project and elevates the quality of life for the people of Korat.
– Pushing forward the potential of the city in all aspects, supporting ‘KORAT MICE City’, supporting the development of a transportation network, and stimulating tourism for long stays and workations.
– Centara Korat Hotel is now open and the grand opening ceremony will be on 13 September 2022 aiming to be ‘The Best International Standard Hotel in Korat’. Enjoy the first ‘House of Kin’, an all-day dining restaurant for everyone and family members of all ages, and visit the rooftop bar with 360˚ city views.
– Live life to the fullest with the rooftop facilities at ‘ESCENT Korat’ Phase II – starting prices at 2.05 million baht. Visit the sales office on the 3rd floor at Central Korat shopping center.
– The 1 members can enjoy several privileges from the shopping center, condominiums and hotel within the mixed-use Central Korat project.
Central Pattana Plc., Thailand’s No.1 company in sustainable real estate development and developer of Central shopping centers, residential projects, office buildings and hotels across Thailand with the retail-led mixed-use development approach is announcing the success of Central Korat, the largest mixed-use development in the Northeast, with a total investment value of more than 10 billion baht. Central Korat comprises Central Korat shopping center, ESCENT Korat Condominium and most recently, Centara Korat Hotel, which is now open and the grand opening ceremony will be on 13 September 2022, aiming to be the Center of Life for Nakhon Ratchasima province and elevating quality of life of Korat residents to another level, in addition to supporting ‘KORAT MICE City’ and spurring the economy and tourism of Korat with the strong business ecosystem of Central Group.
Dr. Nattakit Tangpoonsinthana, Head of Marketing of Central Pattana plc, said: “The development of the mixed-use project at Central Korat has been Central Pattana’s commitment since the opening of Central Korat shopping center in 2017 to provide the ultimate destination for Nakhon Ratchasima. Our further development is helping promote the potential of the province in every aspect, elevating the economy and tourism, and pushing Korat forward to be a stronger gateway of the north-eastern region. The key strategies include:
– Developing a New District: to be a Center of Life, a new CBD and tourist destination of Korat, which is aligned with the provincial development strategic plan. Further, supporting ‘KORAT MICE City’, as Central Korat shopping center has been accommodating MICE Events for the north-eastern region, as well as preparing to support the future transportation network, and spurring the tourism of a secondary city with Centara Korat Hotel, which helps drive a longer stay and serves every traveling purpose: business, leisure or workation.
– Strong Synergy & Ecosystem in a mixed-use project including shopping center, condominium and hotel. The privilege of having a residence or staying in a hotel adjacent to the shopping center is the convenience as customers’ lifestyle journeys can all be connected thanks to our strength in big data such as The 1 under Central Group.
– Community at Heart: to be Pride of Korat – our project is the Center of Life that cares for the community. We always help support various activities in the province. We have recently opened the ‘Cen’za Sports Stadium’ on the 4th floor of Central Korat shopping center to be a sport community for the city. We have also accommodated MICE events, cooperated with the city to organize meetings and gatherings for various government agencies, and served as a landmark for festive events throughout the year, such as Songkran, Loy Krathong and New Year Countdown. In terms of the environment, the project has installed a solar rooftop and was designed as an energy-saving building, which won an ASEAN Energy Award 2020 from the Ministry of Energy.”
Mr. Kree Dejchai, President, Residential Business of Central Pattana plc, said: “For the condominium development, we are committed to providing quality living within a leading mixed-use project in the heart of Korat, with our strength that our project is adjacent to a shopping center, which can provide a quality of life, modern lifestyle and safety. The launch of ESCENT Korat Condo Phase I received great feedback and was sold out within 4 days and we have now expanded to Phase II, with a total of 395 units, and a starting price of 2.05 million baht, showcasing a 360˚ sky view garden, sky fitness area, and a 25×4 meter salt-purification sky pool. The deals for phase II are closed at 90%. Our Phase II project has also received a BCI Asia Top 10 Architectural Award (Thailand). Visit our sales office now at 3rd floor, Central Korat shopping center. Discover privileges from businesses under Central Group such as Central, Robinson, Tops Online, Food Park, PowerBuy, BnB Home and eligibility to upgrade to The1 Exclusive member after transferring ownership of an condo unit; get ready to enjoy the first Central Pattana Concierge, butler service and other services from Central Group.”
Ms. Surang Jirattigalachote, Head of Hotel Development of Central Pattana plc, said: “Centara Korat Hotel is very pleased to be a part of Nakhon Ratchasima. We are committed to developing ‘The Best International Standard Hotel in Korat’, and to pioneer the travel ecosystem for Korat. We are committed to fulfilling all travel purposes in one trip under the ‘Business + Leisure’ concept and are equipped with facilities that will help complement the potential of the province and meet all travel needs, including:
– 217 hotel rooms: we can accommodate multi-generations family with all of our rooms, including a daybed for relaxation and a dining table – unique from other hotel rooms; standard rooms are available: king beds, double twin beds, and double queen beds, and all rooms include a cutlery set.
– Top dining destination: We offer a superior dining experience at ‘House of Kin’, an all-day dining restaurant that serves three-meal buffets catering to family members of all ages and the rooftop bar with its stunning 360˚ views on the 20th floor of the hotel.
– Comprehensive Meeting Facilities: all of our meeting rooms have a total combined area of 1,000 m2 and we are able to accommodate up to 1,000 Our elegant ballroom has 600 m2 of space with a high ceiling of 7.8 m and is able to accommodate up to 650 guests for cocktail parties. Additionally, there are four smaller meeting rooms varying from 75-100 m2 in size.”